Will Call/Box Office/Gate Times:
On concert days, the onsite box office at Edgefield opens at 4 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m. Please note: Gates may open early as determined day of show. For each show, we have a Will Call/Ticketing/Box Office tent set up at the main concert entrance located outside the east end of the Hotel. Tickets are held at this location, and, if applicable, tickets for the show may be purchased here.
Important Venue Policies:
- All events are held rain or shine.
- All sales are final. Please examine your ticket for event date and time.
- Concertgoers 3 years and older require a ticket.
- The general admission area allows sitting or standing (people may be standing in front of you).
- Lines for entry may not form before 6am the day of show. No overnight camping in line.
- Re-entry to the amphitheater will not be allowed for events unless otherwise noted.
- A variety of food and beverages, including beer and wine, are available inside the amphitheater for your enjoyment.
- The venue only accepts cash. There are ATMs available both inside the Edgefield hotel and within the concert venue itself.
- Smoking is not allowed in the reserved or general admission areas. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- No video recording or audio recording allowed.
- Cameras (point and shoot only-no detachable lenses) are subject to the rules of the artist and may not be allowed. If you bring a camera, you may be asked to take it back to your car or you can bring it to the Edgefield front desk and check it in, to be picked up after the show.
- No camping, RVs or camping trailers
- No Tailgating
What to Bring:
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, all guests and their personal possessions are subject to an inspection prior to admittance into the venue. These items are permitted at all events unless otherwise noted:
- Small personal sized Blankets and beach towels (no larger than 4’x6′)
- Sealed or empty water bottles
- Small, personal-sized umbrellas are allowed in the venue, but can not be used in the reserved and general admission areas once the concert has begun
- Single size, low-profile lawn chairs (not exceeding 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and no higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair)
- Strollers must be collapsed upon entering the venue
What Not to Bring:
The following items will NOT be permitted in the venue unless otherwise noted:
- Outside food and beverages (other than sealed water bottles) – this includes alcohol and/or food and beverages purchased from the bars and restaurants on the Edgefield property
- Illegal drugs (including marijuana?)
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Play pens or child trailers
- Throwing toys, including beach balls and frisbees
- Laser pointers
- High-profile/standard height lawn chairs
- Coolers, baskets and large bags
- Recording devices
- Musical instruments or drums
- Animals (except service animals)
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Large/golf umbrellas and flags
- Selfie Sticks
Amphitheater management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue
The following activities can lead to ejection from the venue and Edgefield property without refund:
- Moshing and crowd surfing
- Public indecency/public urination
- Drinking alcohol under the legal age of 21 or Furnishing minor with alcohol
- Loitering allowed along the roadways, pathways or sidewalks
Edgefield will sell alcohol in accordance to the rules and regulations outlined by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Alcohol sales are cash only purchases with valid IDs.