Important Venue Policies:
- All events are held rain or shine.
- All sales are final. Please examine your ticket for event date and time.
- Concertgoers 3 years and older require a ticket.
- The general admission area allows sitting or standing (people may be standing in front of you).
- The main entrance and will call are both located at the southwest end of the amphitheater, near the front entrance to the Edgefield hotel.
- Re-entry to the amphitheater will not be allowed for events unless otherwise noted.
- A variety of food and beverages, including beer and wine, are available inside the amphitheater for your enjoyment. The venue only accepts cash.
- There are 2 ATMs located inside the amphitheater. There is also an ATM located inside the hotel that can be used prior to entering the venue.
- Smoking is not allowed in the reserved or general admission areas and in designated areas only.
- The amphitheater is wheelchair accessible with an ADA seating area. Please note: Venue grounds are uneven and not all of the venue is wheelchair accessible.
- No video recording.
- No selfie sticks.
- No camping, RVs or camping trailers.
- No tailgating.
- Once onsite at Edgefield, please direct any questions or concerns to the onsite box office, located just outside the main entrance to the amphitheater. (The Edgefield Gift Shop is unable to answer any day-of-show questions.)
The following activities can lead to ejection from the venue and Edgefield property without refund:
- Possession or use of illegal drugs
- Public indecency/public urination
- Drinking alcohol under the legal age of 21
- Furnishing minors with alcohol
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, all guests and their personal possessions are subject to an inspection prior to admittance into the venue. These items are permitted at all events unless otherwise noted:
- Blankets and beach towels no larger than 4’x6′
- Sealed or empty water bottles
- Small, personal-sized umbrellas are allowed in the venue, but can not be used in the reserved and general admission areas once the concert has begun
- Low-profile lawn chairs (not exceeding 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and no higher than 27 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair)
Additional suggested items to bring for events at the amphitheater:
Professional cameras (with a zoom lens longer than 2 inches) are not allowed in the venue. Point-and-shoot cameras are usually allowed, but it varies by performer(s). No video recording is allowed. It is often unknown until the day of the show whether or not cameras are allowed. If you bring a camera, you may be asked to take it back to your car if it has been determined that no cameras are allowed. You can also take your camera to the Edgefield hotel front desk and check it in, to be picked up after the show.
The following items will NOT be permitted in the venue unless otherwise noted:
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Play pens
- Throwing toys, including beach balls and frisbees
- Laser pointers
- High-profile/standard height lawn chairs
- Coolers, baskets and large bags
- Outside food and beverages (other than sealed water bottles) – this includes alcohol and/or food and beverages purchased from the bars and restaurants on the Edgefield property
- Recording devices
- Illegal drugs
- Musical instruments or drums
- Animals (except service animals)
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Large/golf umbrellas and flags
- Moshing and crowd surfing
Box Office/Gate Times:
On concert days, the onsite box office at Edgefield opens at 4 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m.
Please note: Gates may open early as determined day of show.
Edgefield will sell alcohol in accordance to the rules and regulations outlined by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Alcohol sales are cash only purchases with valid IDs.