Important Venue Policies:
- All events are held rain or shine.
- All sales are final. Please examine your ticket for event date and time.
- Concertgoers 3 years and older require a ticket.
- The general admission area allows sitting or standing (people may be standing in front of you). Lines for entry may not form before 6am the day of show. No overnight camping in line.
- Single size, low-profile lawn chairs (not exceeding 8 inches from the ground and no higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair) are allowed.
- Re-entry to the amphitheater will not be allowed for events unless otherwise noted.
- A variety of food and beverages, including beer and wine, are available inside the amphitheater for your enjoyment. The venue only accepts cash.
- Smoking is not allowed in the reserved or general admission areas. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- No video recording or audio recording allowed. No iPads allowed.
- Cameras (point and shoot only-no detachable lenses) are subject to the rules of the artist and may not be allowed. If you bring a camera, you may be asked to take it back to your car or you can bring it to the Edgefield front desk and check it in, to be picked up after the show.
- No camping, RVs or camping trailers. No Tailgating.
The following activities can lead to ejection from the venue and Edgefield property without refund:
- Possession or use of illegal drugs
- Public indecency/public urination
- Drinking alcohol under the legal age of 21 or Furnishing minor with alcohol
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, all guests and their personal possessions are subject to an inspection prior to admittance into the venue. These items are permitted at all events unless otherwise noted:
- Binoculars / Small personal sized Blankets and beach towels (no larger than 4’x6′) / Sealed or empty water bottles
- Small, personal-sized umbrellas are allowed in the venue, but can not be used in the reserved and general admission areas once the concert has begun
- Single size, low-profile lawn chairs (not exceeding 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and no higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair)
- Strollers must be collapsed upon entering the venue
Banned Items & Activities:
The following items or activities will NOT be permitted in the venue unless otherwise noted:
- Fireworks or sparklers / Play pens or child trailers / Throwing toys, including beach balls and frisbees
- Laser pointers / High-profile/standard height lawn chairs / Coolers, baskets and large bags
- Outside food and beverages (other than sealed water bottles) – this includes alcohol and/or food and beverages purchased from the bars and restaurants on the Edgefield property
- Recording devices / iPads/ Weapons / Illegal drugs / Musical instruments or drums / Tents
- Animals (except service animals) / Skateboards or inline skates / Large/golf umbrellas and flags
- Moshing and crowd surfing
- Amphitheater management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue
- No loitering allowed along the roadways, pathways or sidewalks
- Selfie Sticks
Box Office/Gate Times:
On concert days, the onsite box office at Edgefield opens at 4 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m.
Please note: Gates may open early as determined day of show.
Edgefield will sell alcohol in accordance to the rules and regulations outlined by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Alcohol sales are cash only purchases with valid IDs.