How to Get Here
Concert-goers have multiple options for getting to Edgefield; biking, TriMet, rideshare services, carpooling, and driving.
Parking at McMenamins Edgefield is LIMITED. We encourage guests to carpool and arrive early!
- All concert-goers can park in the East and West grassy field lots next to Edgefield (note: this is uneven ground and fancy footwear is discouraged)
- Parking directly in front of Edgefield is reserved for hotel guests and individuals with ADA parking passes only
- Parking on other paved areas of Edgefield is for non-concertgoing guests
- All parking on property is free
- No camping, RVs or camping trailers
- No tailgating
- Our security staff patrol the grounds, however, we recommend you don’t leave valuables in your car
NEW: We have added overflow parking on the north side of Halsey Street. Our signs and parking attendants will direct you to the new location if necessary.
Please be patient when exiting the parking lots. In the East lot, there is one entry/exit. When possible, the first cars in are the first ones out. Depending on concert attendance, the estimated exit time is 30-60 minutes. You are welcome to remain on the Edgefield property following the concert to avoid the initial surge of people exiting.
Bike, Transit and Rideshare
Go by Bike!
- Dry, safe bicycle storage for overnight hotel guests. Wheel your bike on into your hotel room.
- Outdoor bike racks are located directly behind the main lodge, next to the ramp.
- From downtown Portland, take MAX lightrail east to the 82nd Ave. Transit Station; transfer to Tri-Met Bus #77 (Halsey Street) east to Edgefield's main entrance.
- From Gresham Central MAX Station; transfer to Tri-Met Bus #12 (Sandy Blvd.) to 223rd and Halsey; transfer to Tri-Met Bus #77 (Halsey Street) east to Edgefield's main entrance.
By Uber, Lyft & Taxi:
- Have your driver proceed up the west drive (and follow signage) to the round-about directly in front of the Edgefield Hotel building. This is both the drop-off location before concerts and the pick-up location after concerts. Please do not stop directly on Halsey Street to unload your vehicle.
Concert-goers can enter the parking areas from Halsey St. – parking attendants will be onsite to assist.
Driving east on I-84, take exit 16 or 17:
- From exit 16: At the top of the ramp take a right (south) onto 238th Dr. At the first light, take a left (east) onto Halsey St. Concert parking is approximately a half-mile up on the right. Look for signage and parking attendants (see parking maps, above.
- From exit 17: Continue straight off the exit to 257th Ave. Take a right (south) at the light onto 257th Ave. At the second light, take a right (west) onto Columbia River Hwy. This turns in to Halsey St. Concert parking is approximately a half-mile up on the left. Look for signage and parking attendants (see parking maps, above).
Driving west on I-84, take exit 16:
- From exit 16: At the top of the ramp take a left (south) onto 238th Dr. At the first light, take a left (east) onto Halsey St. Concert parking is approximately a half-mile up on the right. Look for signage and parking attendants (see parking maps, above).