Patrons with Mobility Disability Needs
For our mobility-disabled patrons, we have a platform for wheelchairs, scooters, and mobility devices. A Patrons with Mobility Disability Ticket (PWMD Ticket) is required to access this area. Availability will be listed on each concert's ticketing page on Etix.com.
If you require accommodation based on a disability, please contact us at email@example.com at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
- The Edgefield amphitheater is accessible to individuals with mobility disability needs. Please note: the ground can be uneven.
- PWMD Tickets are available for patrons with mobility disability needs and up to three (3) companions. Companions must purchase PWMD Tickets as well.
- PWMD Tickets will be required to access the specially marked section. Capacity in this section is limited, so we recommend purchasing tickets in advance at etix or at any McMenamins ticket outlet.
- PWMD Ticket holders can use the Mobility Disability Entrance from the East Lot. This entrance provides direct access to the wheelchair platform area.
- Guests are welcome to use the hotel turnaround/main entrance to drop off individuals or anyone unable to walk from the East or West Lots to the venue entrance.
- Persons with ADA parking passes will be allowed to park in the Edgefield Hotel ADA parking area or the East Lot ADA parking (limited spaces are available in both areas; please arrive early to the concert).
PLEASE NOTE: If you aren't using a wheelchair or mobility scooter but do need assistance getting in to the concert venue or finding a place to sit that will work for you, we have staff and shuttles ready to help. Please let your parking attendant or a staff member know and they can call someone to assist you.