COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGMENT
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending an Edgefield concert, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by McMenamins and Monqui Presents and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against McMenamins and affiliated companies relating to such risks.
Please note that blankets are no longer allowed in the venue. Beach towels up to 30" x 70" will be permitted.
- All events are held rain or shine.
- All sales are final. Please examine your ticket for event date and time.
- Concertgoers 3 years and older require a ticket.
- Situating your chair or towel near the stage does not guarantee you a place to sit with an unobstructed view; for many concerts, guests are permitted to stand (and dance!) directly in front of the stage in general admission.
- Lines for entry may not form before 6 a.m. the day of show (no overnight camping in line).
- Re-entry to the amphitheater will not be allowed for events unless otherwise noted.
- Edgefield will sell alcohol in accordance to the rules and regulations outlined by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Must have a valid ID.
- The venue accepts cash and credit card (there are ATMs available both inside the Edgefield hotel and within the concert venue itself).
- Smoking of any kind (including vaping) is not allowed in the reserved or general admission areas and will only be permitted in designated areas.
- Even though cannabis is legal in the privacy of your own home, it is illegal on the premises (in all forms) and is prohibited.
- While pets are allowed on the grounds of Edgefield, they are not allowed inside the concert area - except for service animals.
- No video recording or audio recording allowed.
- No camping, RVs or camping trailers.
- No tailgating.
A clear bag policy has been implemented for the 2021 concert season.
Concert attendees are encouraged to avoid bringing any bag, if feasible. If you do need to bring a bag, the following will be allowed:
Clear Bags - 12″ wide x 6″ deep x 12″ high
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Clear backpacks within the listed dimensions and have no more than two (2) pockets.
Allowed Sizing for Non-Clear Purses, Clutches and Wallets – 4.5” x 6.5”
- These items may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
Bags that are not in compliance will not be stored and must be returned to the patron’s vehicle
Cameras (point and shoot only-no detachable lenses) are subject to the rules of the artist and may not be allowed. If you bring a camera, you may be asked to take it back to your car or you can bring it to the Edgefield front desk and check it in, to be picked up after the show.
The following activities can lead to ejection from the venue and Edgefield property without refund:
- Moshing and crowd surfing
- Public indecency/public urination
- Drinking alcohol under the legal age of 21 or furnishing minor with alcohol
Safety and Security:
Metal Detectors: All gates at the concerts are fitted with security detectors. Prior to walking through the metal detectors all fans should place cell phones and key rings into the bowls provided or place them into their own bag which will still be subject to search.
Fans are not required to remove:
- Coats and Jackets
Metal detectors are safe for all to walk through, including those with implanted medical devices. If a guest chooses not to use the metal detector, they will be subject to hand-held wand screening or a full-body pat-down prior to admittance into the venue. For those fans with metal implants, a supplemental screening may be required for safety reasons. Guests with special medical and dietary needs will be accommodated on a case-by-case basis with respect and minimal inconvenience.
Please note the following recommendations:
Arrive Early – We suggest you arrive early, enjoy the property and please allow ample time to enter the venue.
Pack Lightly – Concert attendees are encouraged to avoid bringing any bag, if feasible. If you do need to bring a bag, a clear bag policy has been implemented for the 2021 concert season. Read our Bag Policy above.
Be Patient – We will do our best to get everyone through the lines as quickly as possible, but be prepared for enhanced security measures and inspection.