What to Bring
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, all guests and their personal possessions are subject to an inspection prior to admittance into the venue. These items are permitted at all events unless otherwise noted:
- Sealed or empty water bottles EXCLUDING GLASS. Filtered water station will be available.
- Small, personal-sized umbrellas are allowed in the venue (up to 23 inch radius), but cannot be used in the reserved and general admission areas once the concert has begun.
- Single size, low-profile lawn chairs (not exceeding 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and no higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair).
- Knitting needles are permitted. Knit a beer cozy while you rock out!
Cameras (point and shoot only – no detachable lenses) are subject to the rules of the artist and may not be allowed. If you bring a camera, you may be asked to take it back to your car, or you can check it in at the Edgefield front desk to be picked up after the show.
What Not to Bring
The following items will NOT be permitted in the venue unless otherwise noted:
Please note that blankets and beach towels are no longer allowed in the venue. Edgefield will provide beach towels for concert goers who request them at the entrance.
- Outside food and beverages (other than sealed water bottles). This includes alcohol and/or food and beverages purchased from the bars and restaurants on the Edgefield property.
- Glass water bottles
- Illegal drugs. Though cannabis is legal, it is not permitted at concerts or on the Edgefield grounds.
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Play pens or child trailers
- Wagons or strollers
- Throwing toys (including beach balls and frisbees), blow-up toys, balloons or bubbles
- Laser pointers
- High-profile/standard height lawn chairs that exceed 8 inches from the ground to the bottom of the seat and any higher than 32 inches total from the ground to the top of the chair
- Coolers, baskets and large bags (exceeding 22 inches in length, 14 inches wide and 9 inches deep)
- Recording devices
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Musical instruments of all kinds
- Animals (except service animals)
- Skateboards or inline skates
- Large/golf umbrellas and flags (exceeding a 23 inch radius)
- Selfie sticks
- Blankets, beach towels, yoga mats, etc.
Amphitheater management reserves final decision on items brought into the venue.